Friday 5 August 2011

A new day a new challenge

I have recently been challenged to a WarmaHordes Painting Comp. The guidelines are as follows:
  • You must paint all of the miniatures yourself.
  • You need to paint 1 caster, 1 beast/jack, 1 unit and 1 solo.
  • You need to provide evidence that the miniatures you painted were unpainted at the start of the comp.
  • They need to be painted by an upcoming tournament in Brisbane in the not to distant future ( I will update when and where as soon as I have the details)
The miniatures I have chosen are
pKaya
Feral Warp Wolf
Tharn Ravegers with Cheifton UA (2 more Mini's to come for the full unit)
And a Druid Wilder Solo that should arrive with the extra Ravagers next week.

I have been told that the competition will be judged on one of the many wargameing forums out there but yet again the details have not been provided to me.

I will be providing regular(ish) updates over the next few weeks to make up a bit of a painting diary and subject you to few bits and pieces about my efforts on the table top.

Until next time ..... try and play nice

No comments:

Post a Comment