Saturday 31 December 2011

It's That Time of Year

It's the time of year when we give in to our desires for drunken midnight passion, then drinking a little more, then drinking a little more, then waking up between midday and 3pm resolving never to do that again.

Happy New Year
 Now on to my resolutions for the coming year, well for the hobby at least.
  1. Maintain this blog: It is keeping me motivated and drives me to improve my painting skills. In the last 5 months since starting this blog I believe I have painted more miniatures than in the previous 5 years.
  2.  For each miniature I purchase, I will paint 3: I am hoping this reduce my reckless impulse purchases.
  3. For each miniature I aquire through gift or trade I will paint a single miniature. I am negotiating a large trade at the moment and I will not be able to paint 3:1 with the number of miniatures in the trade.
  4. Complete a 1750pt Warhammer 40k army
  5. Complete 1000pts of elves for my Wood Elf army, plus characters: I have a sizable amount of tree spirits but not many elves painted.
  6. Complete a 50pt Warmachine or Hordes force
  7. Post a picture of at least 1 painted or WIP miniature in each post, starting with the scribe above.
Well that's not a lot to ask of myself,  lets see how many of these I break before years end.

Until next time .......

Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment