Tuesday 31 January 2012

Coming Soon to the Project

Some guest bloggers will be joining me on the project in the near future. There will be fresh insights from tournament gamers and truly gifted painters. I'm looking forward to seeing what they have to say and ogling the pretty pictures.

Coming into February this marks 6 months since I started this little projects, and I have to say that I'm quite surprised at just how well it has worked at inspiring me to paint and keep a constant flow of miniatures coming through. Continuing into the future I hope to continue to continue the trend and continue to improve with the brush as I have been.

Here is this posts painting foray,
and a little treat from down memory lane. While going through some old boxes I came across the first miniatures I put paint on, all the way back last century.
Oh the memories.

Until next time .......

Mark

2012 Totals

Miniatures Purchased: 20

Miniatures Gift/Trade: 198

Miniatures Painted: 40

Wood Elf Points: 420

Dark Angels Points: 1125

Circle Points:18

No comments:

Post a Comment