Thursday 28 June 2012

Mark: Is a Change Really as Good as a Holiday?

No this isn't another post about the impending release of Warhammer 40,000's 6th edition it's about a couple of changes here on the blog.

Firstly, I've noticed a recent up swing in the number of people from non-English speaking nations particularly from Russia, Brazil, and Colombia. So I've added the Google translate gadget to the blog, I know its not the most accurate translation system out there but I'm hoping that you will find it helpful.

Secondly, we've had another of our local gamers join us here in the blogsphere so I would like to welcome Antman to our wonderful little world of blogging, and give his blog Red Scar Gaming a bit of a plug. With Antman joining myself and Travis, Trev over at Triple Helix and Mr JShirlaw at Toy Soldiers, along with a couple of more of our clubs members thinking about starting blog of their own. I've decided add a third blog roll called Kingaroy Warbloggers to showcase and hopefully increase traffic to their blogs.

And lastly, another thing I intend to do myself is to make my posting a little less sporadic and I'll be starting a regular feature that I'll be posting of a weekend, I'm currently working a couple of thing out for this as yet unannounced project, but I will endeavour to get the first post up this coming Saturday.

If there is anything that you would like to see me do here or if you have any tips on how I can improve on anything I am currently doing please leave a comment below, I'm still very much in the learning phase as far as my blogging goes and I value any feedback I receive.

Until next time .......

Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment