Tuesday 5 June 2012

Mark: You know I really can't think of a title.

Over the last couple of weeks I've been looking over the various pieces of legislation regarding starting and running a small business, which has put a bit of a dampener on my hobby mojo or to be more precise my anything fun mojo, hence my lack of posting. Legal documents are really boring, I don't know how people can make a living pouring through them and remain sane.

To try and get back into painting I poured over my mountain of unpainted miniatures and started painting whatever took my fancy and pushed some paint around, what follows are the results.

Reaper Gray Maiden

Reaper Rogue

GW Stormtrooper/Karsiken
Next weekend I have an inter club 40k Doubles Tournament against the Darling Downs Wargaming Club, this will be the first of what we are hoping to be a series of events involving my local club Kingaroy Wargamers and our neighbours from the Darling Downs. So it will be a mad rush for me to get a couple of Predators and a Character painted before the weekend (one of these days I'll be prepared before a tournament, honest).

Until next time .......

Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment