Tuesday 17 April 2012

Mark: AOBR #3

To be honest I was hoping to have these guys done by now but it seems that life has a way of getting in the way of little things like this. I only have a couple of details to pick out here and there and I need to highlight the armour, I know I have Saturday free at this stage so the will hopefully be done for by the end of the weekend.

One of the things that has been taking us a chunk of my valuable hobby time has been the fact that my local gaming club Kingaroy Wargamers has decided that it's time to go and make its self all legitimate and become Incorporated as a non-profit group. I've been leading the charge for this, so I've been spending a great deal of time pouring over the department of fair trading's website finding out what has to be done and working on the clubs constitution. I'm also running the Kill Team Tournament I've been mentioning and I'm laying the groundwork for our annual Warhammer Fantasy tournament "The Tricksters Blade" that I will be running a little later this year. And of course there is the issue of my addiction to Jetpack on the iOS

At our regular club meat (edit: I like it medium rare) on Sunday I managed to get in a couple of games; the first was a play test of the 5th mission I'll be using for the Kill Team tournament next month which resulted in another win with the boys in blue. The second was a multiplayer game of Mordheim  against another two Human mercenary forces with my Marienburgians coming out on top, my long time rival Trev was using his Middenheimers and a newcomer to the Mordheim scene was starting out with Reikland.

Until Next Time .......
Mark

☺ Unless my addiction to Jetpack doesn't take over all of my time from here on out. ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment