Saturday 21 July 2012

Mark: Project Ultramarines #3


I have the first group of Ultramarines ready for the water slide transfers  to be applied. I'm going to hold off until I have the next batch finished so I can do the whole squad at once, fingers crossed for next week.


Trev from Triple Helix has donated some of his old and now unused Salamanders to the cause, they are currently soaking in Simple Green. I didn't do a head count before sealing them in the container but I believe that there should be enough for at least another two squads with heavy and special weapons. He handed them to me in one of his old army cases but I didn't think to ask if he is donating that as well, so I'll confirm this along with numbers and weapon load outs next week.

Until next time .......

Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment